Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2012

An exciting exhibition or three

I have not blogged much in a while, due to the fact I have been working towards 3 exhibitions for this year. The first exhibition is still on and is the African fabrics ( see previous posts) and can be viewed at Red house Museum Christchurch near Bournemouth -see here. Urchfont Embroiderers have an exhibition there at the moment called Blue, Red and White and I am so pleased they accepted my work for the exhibition.

Yesterday another exhibition which I am involved in opened at Lydiard House in Swindon - see here. and poster above



The exhibition was opened by the Mayor of Swindon. I am lucky enough to have 6 pieces of work in this show and all is displayed amongst the articles in the house. I thought it looked really great. We are having a meet the artist day on Tuesday April 10th , hope you can come and join us



My third Exhibition is with Losing the Thread at Bampton - see here, and is due to start Easter weekend. I will post more details later.



So as you can imagine.... busy busy busy , I will try and post more often once these deadlines are cleared.

No comments: