Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Drinking tea?

 
I'm afraid I have not been sitting around drinking tea.... although I would dearly love to.
 
 Life has been far more hectic than I would wish and has demanded skills from me which I do not have. It has also been something of a nightmare trying to organise some support to help deal with the issues. The process is incredibly beaurocratic  and time consuming. My creative output has been nil as a consequence. It has taken all month at the moment and is nowhere near resolution.... wish me luck.. it appears to be a lengthy journey.

 
The school children have just had a half term break, so 2 year old grandson has taken advantage of having his older sisters at home and has in true family tradition been painting.

 
Fantastic output...and just look at that happy grin on his face.
 
BTW the cup of tea in the photo was consumed in a moment I had to myself whilst himself was at the Parkinson's group balance gym.

1 comment:

tinyshinythings said...

Thinking of you Maggie.