Translate

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lydiard Exhibition is extended


GWE exhibition at Lydiard House and Park has been extended to May 24th by popular demand. Wonderful news. I have met some lovely visitors whilst stewarding the exhibition.

We have also had wonderful coverage from the local press and local BBC radio. Lydiard House staff have also been so enthusiatic and supportive. It certainly has been a lovely experience working with them all.


From May 1st to 23rd I also have some work at Stroud International Textiles Festival - click here for details. I will be exhibiting at the Kendrick Street Gallery with Losing the Thread

It has been a very busy few months for me and has left little time for blogging. I have also been making some journal quilts.. but more of that later.... and have entered a couple of competitive exhibitions. Will let you know if I am successful. Its all been great fun.

No comments: