Translate

Friday, February 11, 2011

Time flies


Problems with blogger this week have halted my posting , but I seem to be back in business now------at last!

It has been a busy week, lots of lovely textiles on Monday and Tuesday.


Had a talk on Monday to the Embroiderers Guild group I belong to by Alison Harper and most interesting to learn how she reuses refuse such as crisp packets to create her textiles, not my preferred method of working, but it made me think.

Then on Tuesday working with the lovely local GWE group I belong to... we had a great time stitching and chatting together all day, preparing for our next exhibition in April.


Another excitement is the arrival of this lovely stripey linen scarf in the post from a new gift shop ,a good mate has recently opened.... have a look here and on FB.

No comments: