Translate

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I promised to let you know details about our next Exhibiton taking place at Wantage Museum, so thought I had better keep to the promise.... here is the poster that the Musuem have created for us. The quality of the reproduction is excellent. we are very pleased. We are orgainsing a meet the artist day. I will give you details of that nearer the time. Think it is a great idea.

Thanks you for all your good wishes, I am starting to feel a bit better..... still have a way to go though, so I will keep taking my tablets. Still not managing any stitiching due ot the headache!

Dear hubby bought me a fantastic photograph of the Millenium babys' birthday party, which I had to miss. How times flies, 8 already, and we always get a lovely smile now she has her new teeth!

We will celebrate her special day later - we will go out for a treat.

No comments: