Translate

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Colour- teaching the teachers


Today, what a wonderful day. I had the pleasure of teaching a group of receptive and hard working teachers. They had been teaching all day and then came ot a two hour inset with me to work on "colour and wet media- how to teach to children". There were 25 in number and were the most well behaved and creative class of adults I have had the pleasure to teach in a long time. All primary school teachers and assistants. I look forward to seeing the results of the teaching and inset with their students. I feel sure it will be fantastic work.

1 comment:

Sally Webster said...

Ooooooooh Maggie! Do you fancy sharing with me some of your wet media secrets? Very relevant to what I'm attempting with the kids at the moment. Many thanks. Sally