Saturday, May 12, 2012
- Name: Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese
- Location: Wiltshire, United Kingdom
I live in the very North of Wiltshire, actually on the edge of 3 counties, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire. I am surrounded by Roman settlements,and have gained inspiration for some of my creative work by studying their mosaics and art work.I love to photograph as a visual record of my creativity and interests. April 2012- I am having problems with blogger.. so have moved ( temporarily I hope) to: http://stitchingwithschnauzerandsiamese.wordpress.com/ Come and visit me there please.
- Cotswold Woollen Weavers
- Bank Holiday Monday... and more rain!!!
- Ice Hockey
- Patchwork hexagons
- Very green drought conditions
- Stop the closure of Urchfont Manor
- Time for reflection
- More Patchwork
- Quilt is finished !
- I'm back...... yippeee! Bampton Gallery this Satur...