Translate

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Latest news

Well Mothering Sunday chocolates have been consumed a while now, and the flowers are stlll blooming beautifully as a reminder. I how need to update my blog.

Have been very busy again and have returned from a wonderful weekend away at Urchfont Manor working with Julia Carpara. We were asked to study colour in detail, and being in such a tranquil and beautiful setting, I could not resist capturing some of the spring beauty on show.

The earth remains very parched still, despite the heavy rains and storms recently, even though the grass is now green.

Just love this traffic cone, this is how all traffic cones should end their days! Certainly never expected to find this in such an old established garden.

I did do some work in my sketchbook and have also created a digital sketchbook. Here is just a taster.

More chat and pictures in my next post. Blogger is playing up again.


No comments: