Translate

Monday, March 10, 2008

A bag lady

I am starting to feel like a bag lady. Have made another today, bag that is. This is the March bag for the BQL group. I really like this one. I made the handles longer, so I can carry it on my shoulder. The idea is that the fabric stash gets used up....however, as I am not a P & Q er...I do not have a stash of pretty fabrics that I would wear. My fabrics are used in a very different way.

I have therefore had to look at fabrics in shops and had to buy some FQ's. (I am even getting into the language now. Impressed?? In January I did not even know what an FQ was!)

There is so much measuring for P & Q.. and I am a girl that does not do numbers. So a steep learning curve for me.



However here is my offering for March.. made today... nice roomy bag. I am going to take it with me to the NEC on Thursday. Well I have to put my sanwiches somewhere. ( A bag lady what lunches... there's a novel idea)

If you are at NEC Birmingham on Thursday, come and say hello... I will be on the CQBG stand (ZK18) from 12 noon to 2pm. You will know who I am ... I have the bag!

Have a look at the show here: seems to be a lot going on.

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

will look out for you, I'll be the one wandering round looking lost :) wearing a motorcycle club T-shirt

Digitalgran said...

What a lovely bag for a lady what lunches. Have a loverly time at the show. I do miss going to them.
I also love your stamping in the last post.