Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Progress-as promised

I have been working to some rather loud music......have a look at this chocolate advert for a clue.....here........be sure to turn the volume on your computer up as loud as it will go! Have to say I have no affiliation to the company..... just love the music they have chosen ....and I do like to eat their chocolate..yummy!!

So Phil Collins has been blasting out of the stereo... and the postcard for Susan is finished.



Here are the 2 of them together, before they are parted .......... I do hope Susan will like it.

Off to Steam Museum to do some sketching, this morning with members of the Great Western Embroiderers. Think we are going to have lots of fun.

2 comments:

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
Thanks so much for this post and the last one! It really means the world to me that you are part of the exhibition.
Susan

Helen said...

love your card for the cyber fyber exhibition Maggie. I was just re-reading your email to me last year about spinning - sooo wish you were nearer :))