Translate

Monday, February 11, 2008

Wanderer returns

I have been away for a few days at Urchfont Manor working at the Embroidery masterclass. I was rather pleased with myself as I achieved quite a bit. Resolving designs and getting to a point with work, so that I can take it to the next stage. However my work did not stop me from appreciating the wonderful grounds in the sunny weather this weekend. - and of course the food!



Onr of the groups I exhibit with -Losing the Thread-have an exhibition shortly in Bridport. I will give details about the venue, nearer the time in case you can visit it starts on March the 4th.

So that has taken over my thinking at the moment, as well as my Great Western Embroiderers meeting tomorrow ( information click here) where I shall be demonstrating and showing some of my work completed on the embellisher. Busy day and week ahead of me, but great fun.

1 comment:

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
I've just tried to scan my way into "catching up"...forgive me if I've got things wrong...but I've really enjoyed your photos from Oxford and the photos of your recent work. I look forward to hearing more about the group which with you exhibit and seeing more photos of places that bring you inspiration.
Susan