Translate

Monday, June 19, 2006

Don't you just love......

Students work? I do hope you like to see it..............
Here are a few more snippets of work from my 16 year olds.

The exam moderators have been in over the last 10 days, checking on all the marking and exam work I have been doing with the 14 to 18 year olds.

We have to put up displays like mini exhbitions for the moderators. Its quite a complex process and very time consuming for me and my team. I have a bumper bundle of exams this year 7 different ones, all with different criteria and marking systems.

Recognise the clay tiles inspired by Van Gogh? There is also a snippet of the sketchbook that accompanies the tile.


However if it means my students can go on to work in their chosen careers, I am well pleased. Wish you could see the surface of the above painting, the squares are cut from 2 different grades of sandpaper, pasted down like a mosaic and then painted with acyrlic paints. thsi is one of those times the photo does not do it justice.

No comments: