Translate

Monday, June 12, 2006

Travelling

Have been on my travels again today on exam business in the depths of the English countryside. The day started in the West Country with some wonderful thunderstorms, I was lucky enough to miss them.


The weather was hot,overcast and humid though, and I was grateful for the air conditioning in the car, which allowed me to arrive at my destination as cool as a cucumber.

As you can see in this photo of a wonderful spiral staitrcase, the weather cleared at my destination, and became hot and sunny, 28C.

Had a good day and then a slow journey home as the traffic was heavy and the weather became humid again.


Strange building this, it has a clock tower high up on the building overhanging the road, and it seems to be made of wood. Perhaps it is an old school.

No comments: