Translate

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Arts Evening


Just returned from the Arts Evening, wonderful talented students. I am so fortunate.


It was an evening of Music, Dance and an Art exhibition. Most enjoyable.


Cetainly had my feet tapping to the song 'Babylon' and I just had to sing along to 'Let it Be'. Wanted to dance with the Hip Hop, but the bones creak these days!


Thought I would share some of the Art exhibition photos with you, I am so lucky to teach such talented students.


I hope you enjoy the show. Am very tired now, and have to prepare for another full day tomorrow.

7 comments:

Gill said...

They, of course, are fortunate to have such a talented and devoted teacher....but I don't suppose they realise that yet.
They will!!

Great exhibition, Maggie. Lovely work.

Unknown said...

Wow Maggie,
What a fantastic show of work, a very talented group, but also very lucky to have you as a teacher, you have obviously brought out the best in them.

Elle said...

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed the photos.

Digitalgran said...

Thanks for showing the work, it just shows what a good teacher you are. It always shows in the work.
I just felt I wanted to get closer and closer to see all the details.

Sally Webster said...

Superb Maggie! You and the students make a great team. What are the flat green and orange pieces in the second last photo?

Unknown said...

Wonderful exhibtion, not only talented children but a very good teacher too. Wish I could have a closer look! Helen

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Thank you all for your very kind words. I am so glad you have enjoyed the photos. Sally, the flat geen and orange pieces are different sized canvases, which can be displayed in any combination painted with acrylic and you may have noticed they are influenced by Gaudi and his architecture. Wish I could show you the sketchbook!!! He is a budding textile artist and I love teaching him. Maggie