Translate

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Making my Day Award

Here are my 10 nominations , and I know that some of you will have the award twice... but I would like to share with you blogs I enjoy and find informative. This list is by no means exhaustive and I have left so many inspirational bloggers out of the list. Had to restrict to 10. I hope you too enjoy these blogs.

''The rules are: "Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!"Some of you may have received this award already, if so, please do not feel any pressure to participate again".


Anna - so talented, but has inner struggles which I can relate too, and expresses them well and assists me in overcoming my struggles..
Angela- such an inspiration with a fresh and delightful approach to stitching in all its different formats.
Christiane- Who inspires me with her creativity and talent.
Gunnel - for her beautiful hand stitchery, so clever
Kirsten - whose creativity astounds me.
Susan- I am a huge fan of Susans work and her blog is amazing.
Maggie- It would be totally remiss of me not to include Maggie, she is an inspiration to so many- need I say more?
Gill - sho has the most wonderful creative ideas.
Helen - an artist who uses colour with attitude and is so inspiring .
Liz- who is so generous in sharing her skills and techniques.
Sue - who creates beautiful work and overcomes her health problems with strength and determination.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Maggie - I'm so not talented! Especially now!! I love your work and appreciate your support too. I think this award will have to stop now it's like a chain letter going round and round and round!! We all just appreciate each other too much!!

Unknown said...

>Helen - an artist who uses colour with attitude and is so inspiring .<

Thanks :) I love that colour with attitdue - must remember that quote. Thanks or the nomination.