Translate

Saturday, July 01, 2006

......and stitching?

Forgot to add this to my blog last night! This is the sketchbook and stitching work I did while on the coach, pasted in some of my little digital images, tried to do some pencil drawings and tried to stitch into the sketchbook. Problem being the M4 motorway is a very wobbily road on the inside lane, coach was comfortable, but too much wobble for that sort of work as you can see........

So I resorted to my stitching, which I had fortunately put into my bag. The bumps on the motorway still allowed me to stitch, you will recognise the embellished work from a previous posting.


Managed to do quite a bit of stitching in amongst the discussions, singing and the hot weather.

2 comments:

jackie said...

I like the work on the embellisher and envy you your time at Urchfont.
Good luck with the summer project.

Unknown said...

Fabulous, the texture of the embellished fabric combined with the stitch are schruchylicious