Translate

Friday, August 04, 2006

Playing the blogger game!!

I am seeing if I can dupe blogger, I am in the middle of writing a post about my work and blogger will not accept any more pictures, so I am writing this whilst saving my original entry as a draft, and then if I publish this one first and then my original second, will I have duped blogger??? Clear as Mud eh???? Lets see now.


This is how far I have got with my coulour circle after all the dying. This is only pinned to make sure it all fits together! I have no faith in my Maths or accuracy! I am standing on a chair to take this photo as I have the work laid out on the table, what you cannot see is theSchnauzer taking the opportunity to clean my feet with his tongue.......it tickles and the photo is a bit wobbily!!!


I have been keeping notes as well about how I have created the se colours. I would like to do some more dying and do not trust my memory to get the colours right. Unlike painting which is easy to change colours, dyeing is such a long process. Time for lunch now, and to change the dressings on my fingers, and then some housework and finally time for fabric again................

Well that's cheered me up looking at some of my work, but I am still disappointed about the cancellation.

No comments: